Make your donations now for our upcoming Virtual Community Auction.
Mark Your Calendars!
Sale runs September 7 - 18
Circle your calendars and save the date for the Plymouth Virtual Community Auction. The auction will be held online, and your help is needed to make it the best ever!
The third annual virtual auction will be September 7-18. Start planning now for what you will donate to the auction. Think about those items that you have stored in your closets and spare rooms for too many years. Now is the time to donate them so their value can be translated into financial support for our mission partners. Perhaps you have a special talent, event, art object, or vacation home to share. This is our major fundraising event of the year, so donate and then shop, bid, and buy at the auction site in September.
It is easy to donate an item – just complete the form in the link below with the donated item and a picture.
There are many more possibilities!
· Any item of a minimum value of $25 or more and in good condition
· Original art (Plymouth is blessed with many artists in the congregation)
· Sporting event tickets
· Concert tickets
· Hosted dinners in your home (we know there are phenomenal cooks at Plymouth)
· Hosted Game Nights
· Restaurant gift certificates
· Gifts certificates from any local company
· Gift certificates for “get-aways”
· Used (but in good condition) furniture
· Sports Equipment
· Errand services
· Homemade quilts, knitted or crocheted afghans, etc.
· Crafting lessons
· Sporting lessons (Pickleball, anyone?)
· Themed baskets of items
· Cooking lessons
· Music or art lessons
· Trips to anywhere
· Vacation homes or timeshares
· Signed memorabilia
· Work Days (fall yard clean-up, painting, window washing, etc.)